Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday - Jan. 21st

I'm running out of time - we're off to a remote island to visit a possible Living Hope Church plant. I spoke to 300+ pastors yesterday. I had Dan & Jim share about Dan's children (Jim's Grandchildren) with the pastors. We have all been praying for little Moriah who has seizures and is in need of healing. But for two weeks her older sister Ellie (7 yr.) has had a compacted bowel. The x-rays showed a blockage. For the past 3-4 days the doctors have worked to try and treat her without admitting her - last night as I was preaching to about 1,200 lost people I had Jim and Dan share again. Spontaneously, Dr. Kumar called up the most senior pastors who have risked their lives for many years to come onto the stage and pray for the children. At that very moment, unaware, Michelle was with Ellie at the hospital having another x-ray. They were going to admit Ellie. When the x-ray came back there was not blockage - the doctor was amazed. She had not had any bowel movement - she was just healed! It was the most amazing prayer time I've ever experienced. Almost 100% of the people that were there last night were saved. I'll write more about the Hindu priest I placed my hands on and prayed for. Pray for us as the security is concerned that someone will come up for prayer with a knife as we are moving very close to the people. God is strong. It is unbelievable. Must go - more later

No comments:

Post a Comment