Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's still coming - New Flip Camcorder test

Our meeting on Sunday was fantastic! Lance, one of our construction guys, was there with his wife, his prayers, and still not enough money to make it to India. Less than two hours later Lance was on his knees, his eyes bubbling with tears, as we prayed together a praise for a couple who called to say they were willing to sponsor Lance!

I'm hoping to find time to try uploading the intro of our team from my trial "FlipHD" camcorder. Thousands of dollars came in this weekend for India (I'm still a bit overwhelmed). There is so much to do still. I'll be updating you regarding the dreams God is feeding in our hearts ($75 a month pays an Only God pastor - I get to train him, and rent a building for a new church . . . how about getting together a group and sponsor one of these pastors who is waiting for our arrival in less than two weeks)?

I'll tell you more about what we are now going to be able to do and what we are still dreaming of - remember $1 literally will bring a person into a Forever-Friendship with Jesus! If you want to read about my Agnostic friend who gave me a dollar to take to India, click here :) and then pray for him and the amazing difference that $1 will make!

No comments:

Post a Comment