Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love is in the air

I love great music, art, and the mystery of God’s romance.  This week I’ve met with a musician whose trying to build a team for the first time when it comes to his relationships.  He’s single, being brave and running back to God!  I’m one of the most God-lucky men to be able to hang with such cool young people.

I saw God surprise me regarding our new campus!  We had one of the largest homebuilders in the county come on board to help us with our new remodel.  We had Duane, one of our LH executive pastors, join our construction team, and thousands of dollars in hardware donated.  God is good.  Friday, my construction friend Richard and I taped out the stage area and it’s getting real exciting.

Prayer focus:  We would need to raise nearly $5,000 for just a basic stage lighting system.  The final decorating cost are way beyond that.  Pray that we hear God’s voice as He guides each of us (giving $5, giving our skills, passionately serving, flying Bruce and the Team to Aruba for a 4 day break . . . – it’s a joke, really!)

Pray that the permitting process goes through smoothly (this will be huge this week and will be the determining factor in us getting into our new facility before Easter)!

Needs: Donation of a drum kit for Kid’s World.  A small (not too small) refrigerator,  Oven, Microwave, bar sink and a Plummer and cabinet maker to go along (We want to build a mini-kitchen in our Kid’s World.

Oh, I almost forgot:  V. Day tips (it’s not to late – click here now to go to my personal blog site).  I’ve got one of the most simple, easy, pain-free, no calorie tips known to Human Kind!

Happy Valentines!  If you think V. day is stupid (“I don’t need a commercialized Hallmark $$$ day to show my love.”), you need to talk to me – I can help you will your blindness – for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment