Thursday, March 25, 2010

Forgiveness Update

I'm so very excited about John's 3-D forgiveness talk this weekend; don't miss it!

Still going snowshoeing this Sat (March 27) LINK

Didn't read my first "Forgiveness blog?" LINK

The following God promise was written a couple of weeks ago; bask in God's love!

God says to each of us:

“I have loved YOU with an everlasting love! And you are able to love because I first gave love to you. Even while you were weak, helpless, full of lust and hate towards Me, I loved you and saved in Christ. I am your friend. I, the Creator God of the entire universe, chose to adopt you back as my kids even before I created the planet I gave to you as a gift. In my Eternal heart, I saw you as already perfect, 100% genuine –that’s what I see through my perfect eyes. Like I said, all of this took place before I made you. I did all of this simply because I wanted to! I’ve already forgiven you. From my perspective, this took place even before you turned back, hearing my call, ‘Please return home.’ "

“The reason I gave you my son, is so that you could see how gigantic, unending, my love really is! Don’t be afraid of me. Fear of being punished comes when someone doesn’t trust someone. I’m good, all the time. Every good gift you have ever received comes from me. I give lavish gifts to everyone, even evil people (I share the sun and rain with the whole world). I live to give! All you have to do is respond to my love. Simply say ‘yes” and I will grow our friendship. Our friendship will last forever, beyond all time. What I have just said is a promise you can count on. I keep my word!

With love,

Your Creator friend – The “Everywhere Personal God” who wants to be your friend.

This is my “classics” Bible promises from which I wrote the paragraphs above (Click on any text to jump to its LINK).

Jeremiah 31:3, I John 4:19, Romans 5:6-10, Ephesians 2:1-10; John 15:15, Revelation 3:20, Ephesians 1:4-5, John 3:16-17, I John 4:18, James 1:17, Mathew 5:45, Psalm 84:11, Isaiah 42:5-6, Romans 8:16-17, John 4:13-14; 5:24; 6:39-40; 17:3, I John 4:9; 5:11-13, I Corinthians 15:57, Titus 1:2.

No comments:

Post a Comment