Tuesday, April 20, 2010

This Friday, 7 p.m. - Acoustic Concert by Gordon Avery

April 23, at our East Vancouver Living Hope Campus: Come join us for our Concert, fantastic food, and new art exhibit (one of my favorites). This is a great night out (did I mention it's free?) to spend with friends, or meet new friends!

Gordon Avery, of the band Gordon Avenue, brings his Rock and Roll music into a remix done acoustically - it's mellow, yet still alive, and very much filled with fun variety (Acoustic Rock, hints of Blues and Funk, and some special surprises). Tom Taylor joins him (One very good bass player), along with Tom's son Jeremy (this kid can make a guitar come to life) and others.


The tables, food, and art all work together to create a very relaxing place to hang out. Friends who have never visited Living Hope will enjoy this special evening so send your invitations today!


Have you signed up as a fan of our new Living Hope Church East Vancouver Facebook site yet?


Just for fun: Check out my personal blog (I just posted some of my favorite 3-word prayers) and the "new shoes" I just got fitted with!

No comments:

Post a Comment