Wednesday, September 8, 2010

To Love More!


(LINK to Bruce's personal blog: 4 Simple Food Rules to fantastic health)

I spoke this last Sunday at East Vancouver about God's Ultimate Health Plan. It's all about friendships, marriages, and other relationships that are whole, real, authentic, and forever!

Lie: I don't make that much of a difference (Ephesian 4:16 - Every one of us makes a HUGE difference in each other's life).

Lie: I don't belong (no one really cares that much for me and will be there for me always)! We were loved and viewed as 100% genuine and WOW from before time (Ephesians 1:4-5).

I also shared how these lies have made us sick physically with the food Giant Corporations are feeding us (they are really making BIG $$$ off of us). The problem is the two lies above are what fuels unhealthy physical health.

Want to know why the French eat more cheese, drink more wine, and dine on fantastic foods but have MUCH better health than us (they ask 3 questions to our 1 regarding food)?

September 19 is my oldest son's concert at the Hawthorne Theater (You should join us) : LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment