Friday, December 18, 2009

This Sunday - One of my favorite stories

I can hardly wait to tell one of my favorite stories from one of my favorite authors (This Sunday, Dec. 20, 9 & 11 a.m.) at our East Vancouver Campus!

Also, Adam is working on a cover song from a Portland Band who's # 4 hit song has deeply touched my life, especially after meeting the songwriter in 2004.

The story of Willie Juan, known as Little Trout, is the story a little boys broken life is changed by a Medicine Man who sweeps into town. After telling this story at the Main Campus a few years ago, I've had several people tell me how hope-filling this story is - For me, it's a perfect story for Christmas.

Please bring your family and friends to our East Vancouver Campus this Sunday (Laura and I will be at the Saturday 5 p.m. and Wednesday Christmas play showing at the Main Campus - We'd love to see you there (Christmas show plays Sat at 5 & 7, Sunday at 1:30 p.m. and Tue and Wed. at 7 p.m.).

No comments:

Post a Comment