Thursday, October 22, 2009

Art, Music, and Amazing Food - This Friday, Oct. 23


It's been a very long day (according to my watch and brain) . . . Mentoring some of my friends in New Zealand, realizing I've got still go prep work to do for my talk I'll give to people in India tomorrow morning . . . and then thinking of our Art Event at our East Vancouver Campus tomorrow night.

Scott and I hung out again today and I was again reminded of how much we all touch each others lives . . . Scott has an incredible team of people around him and his passion and reason for living are so strongly expressed in his art.

My friend Jen is one amazing chef and artist and knowing she's planned a culinary delight for tomorrow is so cool. Will you be there (I hope so). It's 7 p.m. at our campus. No cost, no pressure, just a chance to unwind, recharge, and be reminded of how we all are built to invest in others . . . got to run (lots of hurting people that God let me reach out to today . . . tomorrow will be so refreshing) . . . see you at 7 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment